SERVING ALPHARETTA, DAWSONVILLE,
CUMMING, GAINESVILLE, DAHLONEGA,
MILTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Full-service lawn care, pest control and commercial maintenance
will keep your home or business looking professional and approachable.
EFFECTIVE TERMITE CONTROL IN NORTH GEORGIA
Termite control in North Georgia is a big deal, as the nasty little house eating creatures thrive in our humid climate.
The most important factor when it comes to termites is detecting them early, which can mitigate the need for costly repairs, as well as ensuring that if and when you sell your home you aren’t liable for damage down the road after you have moved away.
We offer effective termite services in North Georgia and the surrounding area to help our friends and neighbors protect their homes and businesses from having these pests reduce the value of their properties.
Read on for more information about our services for termite management, or contact us directly for details.
WHAT A TERMITE TREATMENT PROGRAM LOOKS LIKE
When you call ALF Lawn & Pest Solutions for termite inspection and treatment you might be wondering what to expect as to how things will go. Here is a basic breakdown of what the initial termite control appointment will look like:
- Questions – Our technician will, after arriving on time, ask you a series of questions about your home to help them understand what your concerns are and answer any questions you might have about our termite treatment service.
- Inspection – After speaking with you our expert will inspect your home for signs of termite activity and infestation by making a complete tour of your home, including any sub spaces like basements, attics, and crawl spaces. This takes about an hour to complete.
- Diagnosis – If our technician finds evidence of termite activity within your property they will discuss your treatment options and explain the way that we will deal with the problem, including pricing and applicable warranties.
If our technician discovers evidence of wood damage caused by termites but finds no signs of current activity we will recommend treatment to stop a possible recurrence of an infestation down the road.
HOW WE TREAT TERMITES IN NORTH GEORGIA
Using a detailed graph of your home along with its linear square footage, our expert will make a list of action items to cover during the treatment appointment such as:
- Making note of any slabs around your home that will need to be drilled to allow treatment to reach down into foundational areas
- Noting inaccessible areas of your property that will need to be treated with a perimeter product only
- Designating areas of your home that have direct earth-to-wood contact to ensure that those areas are treated properly
- Making note of places where termites could nest on your property such as tree stumps, wooden outbuildings and other places
- Designating areas with current termite activity to ensure that the active infestation is destroyed completely both quickly and permanently
The most effective treatment plan for termite control in North GA is a process called Defined Topsoil Treatment, which involves treating the soil of all the places where termites may nest or eat.
This includes digging trenches and drilling holes to ensure that any infestation is destroyed and does not return.
Give us a call to schedule your inspection today!